'My mission is to help people transform their health and support them back to feeling their best'
Sarah Carolides. MA, MPhil (Cantab), DipION (Dist), CISN
YOUR NEW HEALTHY LIFESTYLE STARTS HERE!
With over 20 years of experience, Sarah Carolides Nutrition has developed wellbeing, nutrition, and lifestyle-focused programmes tailored to your specific health needs and concerns.
Why not start your journey with Sarah's revolutionary SHIFT METHOD
- My proven Shift Method programme is unlike any other course or fad diet out there in the market.
- The Shift Method empowers you with the tools you need to make simple changes that are easily sustainable for a happy, healthy, balanced life.
- Sarah Carolides MA, MPhil (Cantab), DipION (Dist), CISN
TAKE THE STEP TO A HEALTHIER LIFESTYLE
- My 8 week step-by-step programme covers many aspects of health and wellness.
- Week by week we guide you through with all the resources you need.
- Recipes, exercise, breathing…you name it, it's all here...!!
THE SHIFT METHOD EMPOWERS YOU TO:
- Manage your stress
- Balance blood sugar levels
- Boost your energy
- Achieve optimum sleep
- Reduce emotional eating
- Balance your hormones
- Manage bingeing and cravings
FUNCTIONAL TESTING AND 1-1 CONSULTATIONS
- Functional Testing and Functional Medicine can often hold the key to making changes. By gaining a better understanding of what is going on in your body we can be specific with any dietary and lifestyle replacements. Whether you suffer from bloating, sleepless nights, irregular eating, or hormonal imbalances, functional medicine can help uncover the changes needed to improve your lifestyle.
With all of my medical tests, a complimentary 1-1 Consultation with Sarah is included. During this consultation, our experts will review the results, give advice and guidance for simple and sustainable changes needed in your diet and lifestyle.
WELLNESS DELIVERED TO YOUR WORKFORCE!
- Encourage sustainable lasting habits and behavioral changes to help improve the well-being and productivity of your workforce.
- Developing an effective and contemporary workplace wellness programme means focussing on the central pillars for healthy balanced lifestyles and workspaces.
- Our programmes are designed to incorporate everything from diet and exercise, mental health, and strategies to cope with stress, improve energy levels, and sleep through to more detailed topics around gut health, diabetes, menopause, and even skin.
Join my community for all topics on Nutrition, Skin & Beauty, Wellness and so much more!
“I had severe issues with my gut, pain when eating certain foods & constant bloating. I can’t be more grateful to Sarah for all her recommendations. I didn’t realize how much of a difference changes in one’s diet can make! After consultations with Sarah and following all her recommendations and prescriptions, I got rid of all the symptoms and I learned so much about the importance of nutrition. We are what we eat - is not an overstatement. We are ill-educated or not educated at all about nutrition - and Sarah’s is the best place to start this journey of healthy diet, body & mind. I never looked back even though at the begging it was very difficult to change the diet.”
“A great course! I had never realised how bad my digestion was and how much it affected my skin until I did this. I thought everyone suffered from bloating and wind! The emotional eating week really worked for me too as I started to think about just how much I was excusing my choices because I needed comfort foods. I'm not where I want to be yet, but you've really helped me make a start”
Megan, 26, poor skin and anxiety
“I was so surprised by the recipes. I thought going on a diet meant boring and bland food. But they were really tasty. The first couple of weeks were hard as I had to get organised and buy some different foods but after that I got into a routine with my favourite ones and really enjoyed it. I feel better, have dropped a few pounds and will definitely be continuing.”
Daniel, 42, recently divorced
“This was so different to anything I have tried before. I really enjoyed the detox week and the way we had to think about so many aspects of health - not just counting calories! I don't feel like a failure anymore”
Yasmin, 56, put on weight since menopause
“This course was just what I needed! The recipes are great, my husband enjoyed the meals as much as I did. I loved the yoga and the breathing and I learned so much about so many new things like sleep and how much my eating choices are affected by how stressed I am. Thank you!”
Beth, 34, tired new mum!
“Thank you so much for Tuesday! I am brimming with ideas and determination! Now to put some of that good stuff into practice..!”