Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Parfait
- 2/3 cup Chia Seeds
- 2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- 2 cups Rhubarb (diced)
- 3 cups strawberries (diced)
- Combine the chia seeds, almond milk and honey together in a bowl and mix well until all clumps are dissolved. Cover and let sit in the fridge for 4 hours or until thickened.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC). Place the rhubarb and strawberries together in a glass baking dish and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- To make parfaits, set out mason jars (we use size 250 mL), layer in chia seed pudding and use a slotted spoon to add the strawberry rhubarb mix. Repeat to create layers. Enjoy!
Leftovers: Store in the fridge up to 5 days. No Rhubarb: Use diced apple instead.