Strawberry Coconut Oatmeal Mufﬁns
- 1 3/4 cup Organic Coconut Milk full fat, from the can
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Ground Flax Seed Oats
- 2 cups Oats (rolled)
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 cup Strawberries fresh, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 375ºF (190ºC) and line a mufﬁn pan with liners.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and ground ﬂax. Stir to combine and let it sit for at least 5 minutes.
- In a second mixing bowl combine the oats, shredded coconut and baking powder. Add the coconut milk mixture to the oats and mix well. Fold in the chopped strawberries.
- Divide the oatmeal batter between the mufﬁn cups and bake for 24 to 28 minutes or until the mufﬁns are golden brown around the edges and just ﬁrm to the touch. Let the mufﬁns cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy!
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days or freeze for up to one Serving Size: One serving is equal to one mufﬁn. More Flavour: Add cinnamon or a pinch of salt. No strawberries: Use blueberries or raspberries instead. Fresh berries are best instead of frozen. No Maple Syrup: Use honey or agave instead. No rolled Oats: Use quick oats instead. No muffin liners: Use a non-stick mufﬁn pan or grease pan with coconut oil.