Smoked Salmon Egg Cups
Easy breakfast, snack or take-to-work recipe
- Muffin tin
- 11/2 tsp avocado oil
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp chives chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup Baby Spinach Washed and chopped
- 113 gms Smoked salmon Roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (177ºC) and lightly grease a muffin tin with avocado
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, chives, salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach and then the smoked salmon to each muffin tin, then pour the
egg mixture on top. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool and enjoy!
Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days. Serving Size: One serving is equal to two egg cups. More flavour? Add fresh dill or capers to the muffin tins.