Poached Egg with Watercress
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 4 cups Watercress (chopped)
- Sea salt and black pepper (to taste)
- Crack your egg into a bowl. Bring a pot of water to a boil on your stovetop. Add vinegar.
- Stir your water with a spoon to create a whirlpool. Carefully add your egg into the whirlpool. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, then use a slotted spoon to carefully remove the poached egg onto a plate lined with paper towel to soak up the excess liquid.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add watercress and cook just until wilted, about 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer watercress to a plate and top with your poached egg. Enjoy!
No watercress: Use spinach, kale or any dark leafy greens.