- Menopausal women are the fastest growing demographic in the workplace, yet the corporate response remains dated and one-dimensional.
- Sarah's Managing Menopause is a programme for everyone to help them understand the issues and how they affect women, highlighting corporate best-practices, exploring government initiatives, and provides actionable, impactful tools for you to implement within your company easily
As a result of joining this session, all participants will be more aware of what the menopause is, its common issues and the possible impacts in the workplace
Women feeling the effects of menopause will feel empowered to have open conversations about their issues and how it affects their daily lives in the workplace
Colleagues will feel ready, willing and able to foster an inclusive environment in their teams and be able to support others.
SEMINAR KEY POINTS:
- What is menopause? And Peri-menopause?
- What are the usual symptoms and how might they affect women in the workplace?
- What rights do women have affected by menopausal issues?
- How can you best support women during this phase?
- What might they need at work?
- What are the medical and natural treatments available?
- Practical tools to implement within the workforce
WE RECOMMEND PAIRING THE FOLLOWING PROGRAMMES
Pyschology of Exercise, Diet & Lifestyle
In this wide-ranging seminar, we discuss how to recognise sabotage behaviour and detail the practical steps you can take.
Energy and Sleep
This seminar teaches participants to understand exactly what is affecting their energy levels on a daily basis
There is no 'one-size-fits-all' approach to WorkplaceWellness
All of our programmes offered can be combined together or booked separately.
We bespoke our wellness and wellbeing programmes specifically based on the unique needs and characteristics of your organisation and workforce.
Whatever your workforce needs are, Sarah Carolides Nutrition can help you - Contact us today to see how we can help you and your organisation
- Email: email@example.com
- IG: @sarahcarolidesnutrition
- Linkdin: Sarah Carolides Nutrition