Lentil & Feta Tabbouleh
- 2 cups Lentils cooked
- 2 Tomato (medium, diced)
- 2/3 cup Feta Cheese crumbled
- 4 cups Parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion ﬁnely diced
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
- 2 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- Toss all ingredients in a large bowl until evenly combined. Add sea salt and black pepper to taste. Divide into bowls and enjoy!
Dairy-Free: Omit the feta and use sliced olives or capers instead. Storage: Store in an airtight container in the fridge up to 3 days.