Fennel, Radicchio & Grapefruit Salad
- 1 bulb Fennel (cored and thinly sliced)
- 3 cups Radicchio (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp Shallot (thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp Grapefruit Juice
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Raw Honey
- 1/8 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Grapefruit (peeled and pulled apart into pieces)
- 1/4 cup Mint Leaves (thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup Hazelnuts (toasted and chopped)
- Add the sliced fennel, radicchio and shallot to a large salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the grapefruit juice, extra virgin olive oil, honey, and sea salt. Mix well.
- Add the grapefruit slices, mint and hazelnuts to the salad bowl and drizzle with the dressing. Enjoy!
No Radicchio: Use endive or romaine lettuce instead. No Grapefruit: Use navel orange instead. No Honey: Use maple syrup instead.