Crispy Chickpeas & Cauliﬂower with Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Thyme dried
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ head Cauliﬂower (chopped into ﬂorets)
- 1¾ cups Chickpeas (cooked, rinsed)
- 1 bulb Fennel (cored, thinly sliced)
- 1½ Lime (juiced, divided)
- ¼ cup Parsley (chopped)
- 2 tsp Sesame Seeds (toasted)
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the oil, cumin, garlic powder, thyme and salt and mix well. Add the cauliﬂower and chickpeas and toss to combine. Add to the baking sheet and set the bowl aside to use in the next step. Cook the cauliﬂower and chickpeas for 25 to 28 minutes, ﬂipping halfway through.
- Meanwhile, add the fennel, half the lime juice, parsley and sesame seeds in the same bowl used for the chickpeas and toss to combine. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, add the coconut yogurt and the remaining lime juice and stir.
- Divide the chickpeas and cauliﬂower evenly between plates. Add the fennel and serve with the coconut yogurt. Enjoy!
Leftovers: For best results, refrigerate all ingredients in separate airtight containers for up to three days. No coconut yogurt: Use another yogurt, such as Greek or another dairy-free type of More Flavour: Add chili ﬂakes or smoked paprika to the cauliﬂower and chickpea mix. No Fennel: Use other green or crispy veggie such as peppers or cabbage.