- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Ground Flax Seed
- 1 Banana ripe and mashed
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Eggs (whisked)
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Courgette grated
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (177ºC).
- Combine the dry ingredients together in a bowl (ﬂours, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon and ﬂax seed).
- In a separate bowl, mash your banana. Add in olive oil, eggs, maple syrup and grated courgette. Mix well to combine. Add in your dry ingredients and mix again.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and press the dough evenly across the pan. Bake in the oven for 1 hour. Test to see if it is done by inserting a toothpick into the centre. If it comes out clean, the bread is ﬁnished. Remove from oven and let cool. Lift parchment paper out of loaf pan and slice into pieces. Enjoy!
On-The Go: Make it more portable by turning it into mufﬁns. Bake in a mufﬁn tin instead of a loaf pan. Cut the baking time to 35 - 45 minutes. Chocolate Lovers: Stir 1/3 cup dark organic chocolate chips into the dough before baking. Vegan: Replace eggs with chia eggs. Mix 2 tbsp chia seed with 6 tbsp warm water and mix until it forms a gel.