Berry Beet Smoothie Bowl
- Blender or Food Processor
- 1 Beetroot medium, peeled and diced
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1 cup Frozen Mango
- 1 tbsp Pitted Dates
- 1 tsp Schisandra Berry Powder
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- In your blender or food processor, combine the beetroot, frozen mango, frozen raspberries, dates, schisandra berry powder and milk. Blend until smooth and thick.
- Transfer to a bowl and add toppings. Enjoy!
Topping Ideas: Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, mango, chia seeds, bee pollen, or shredded coconut. No schisandra Berry Powder: Leave it out, or use acai powder instead.